Welcome to the Feudal Association's Deviant Art Group. This is a companion site to the Feudal Association awards guild that honors the fan-fiction and fanart works of Rumiko Takahashi's InuYasha.
While we welcome all InuYasha fans to join us in celebrating the authors and artists that share their work with us, we must also set guidelines for submissions and behavior as members of the group.
Feudal Association Guidelines
* Only members will have their work featured.
* Plagiarism and art theft in any form will be followed by a permanent ban.
* Original fanfiction and fanart only.
No screen-caps, cosplay, manga scans, dolls, bases, stamps, animations, graphics (Unless it's part of the fanart), or memes.
*OC fanart, or fiction that feature OCs as lead characters, must be accompanied by a character from InuYasha or it will not be accepted.
(i.e. Your OC along with InuYasha, Kagome, Sesshomaru, etc.)
*Story Banners and artwork/thumbnails for fanfiction
When submitting fanfiction to this group, the use of screencaps, or story banners made with screencaps, is allowed. However, if you're using thumbnails and/or pictures of artwork, you must be prepared to show proof of ownership or proof of permission from the original artist (that includes full credit and a link to the original artist in your author notes). The Feudal Association reserves the right to refuse any fanfiction using artwork that cannot be verified. If not, we will consider it a form of art theft.
* We're not grammar Nazis, but your work must be legible, understood, and in the English language.
* Adult fiction and art must have a mature filter.
* Members are limited to two submissions, per gallery, per day.
* Submit your work to the correct gallery or we will deny it and ask you to resubmit.
*No spamming, wanking, or harassing other members or staff.
* Admins reserve the right to decline any deviation, with or without explanation.
* We operate on a two strike system. Third strike and you are banned.
* G: Intended for those 10 years and older. Content should be free of any coarse language, hard violence, and adult themes.
* PG: Suitable for mature children, 14 years and older, with mild violence and coarse language. Should not contain adult themes.
* R: Suitable for teens, 16 years and older, with some minor violence, coarse language, and mild adult/sexual themes.
* NC-17: Mature adults only. May contain hard language, graphic violence, and explicit sex/adult themes.
**Shotacon and Lolicon will not be accepted in any category.**
Contact an admin if you're having a problem submitting your work.